PetAmoureux.com members use community spaces to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build relationships.
This policy is a part of our Terms and Conditions. By using any of PetAmoureux.com’s community spaces, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Terms and Conditions. Using our community spaces you also agree:
Using Community Spaces
A community space is a public feature of PetAmoureux.com where members can interact with one another. Members who use any of the community spaces must be over 18 years old.
In addition, to make sure that PetAmoureux.com continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don’t spam.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don’t use community tools or spaces to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone’s intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
- PetAmoureux.com reserves the right to take action against any account or content that violates this policy orc. If you receive a Inquiry that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of PetAmoureux.com, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like Inquiries, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.